The FemCap causes absolutely no harm to the user. It is soft, non-invasive, and makes no changes in the physiology of the user. The FemCap is a lot safer and more natural than hormones.
Hormonal contraceptives are more effective in preventing pregnancy than the FemCap, however the use of emergency contraception (the morning after pill) as a back up to the FemCap can effectively compensate for this relative decrease in effectiveness.
To learn more visit these sites:
- Are Your Birth Control Pills Hurting Your Sex Drive?
- Contraception Information: Birth Control and Your Libido
- When the Pill Arouses That Urge for Abstinence – New York Times
- Birth Control Pill – Oral Contraceptive
- YAZ Yasmin Ocella Gianvi Zarah Beyaz: Birth Control Pills: Side…
- NuvaRing®: Possible side effects and symptoms
- 7 Common Birth Control Side Effects – Birth Control and You
- Harmful Side Effects of Birth Control Pills
- Birth Control Pill Risks: Side Effects from Hormonal BCP
- Depo Provera Risks
- Birth Control Pills and Migraine Headache