Enter our new Short Story Contest by October 31st for your chance to be published on our blog, featured on our social media pages, and to win a FREE FEMCAP!!!
1st PLACE WINS A FREE FEMCAP AND FREE PRESCRIPTION (valued at $19.95) , your story is posted on our blog and featured on our social media pages.
2nd PLACE WINS 10% OFF FEMCAP PURCHASE WITH A FREE PRESCRIPTION, your story is posted on our blog and featured on our social media pages,
3rd PLACE WINS 10% OFF FEMCAP PURCHASE , your story is posted on our blog and featured on our social media pages.
*shipping not included*
Rules and Restrictions:
- You may choose to stay anonymous but your story must have a title! (you must specify in the submission if you wish to stay anonymous)
- You MUST TAG THREE friends in the corresponding INSTAGRAM or FACEBOOK post to apply for the contest!
- The story must be original and include no copy-written content.
- The story must include mention of birth control at least once in the story and be based on at least one of these many themes to choose from:
THEMES: Sexual empowerment, femininity, self-expression, freedom, women in the medical field, birth control, health / wellness, holistic / environmentally conscious living or pleasure. SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DISQUALIFIED AND USER WILL BE BLOCKED ON ALL PLATFORMS. (Plus, the power of suggestion is way more fun so get creative with it. *winky face emoji*)
- All short stories must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 PM – PST on October 31st, 2020 (no exceptions for stories submitted with a time stamp after 12 PM PST)
- The subject line of the e-mail must include your social media handle and say, “FemCap Short Story Contest- October 2020”
- There is a 2,000 word count limit. Less is allowed, but no more.
- Stories may be non-fiction or fiction. The writer is not required to specify which one.
- The judgement of the stories will be based on creativity and how well it explores the themes.
For inspiration, please visit our blog to read the example short story: Madeline Has a Date .
We look forward to reading your stories.